Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Tuesday 12 January 2016

Hello 2016

That is a new year to begin everything! okay, that's a bullshit
Feels like nothing can start again over and over, 
something has happened could not be changed...but 
mindset can change!

These few weeks I was repetition to tell myself 
that what's "UNREALITY", how unrealistic was I in the past.
I feel like my time was stopped at the time when I was still in Junior's life
Everything that I have been through till now it's just a DREAM.
Not graduated yet, age still retain in 10++, Singapore is where? No college life, No FREEDOM, NO BEST FRIENDS yet, Not MATURE yet, NO NO NO, NOt Not Not...or still got this and that.. 
WOw, what a fantastic dream 
actually I thought I was not enjoyed well my life, is a fake, 
in my mind, I do have deep feelings. I can remember how you and you lighted up my life, be part of the painter to paint a colourful paintings in my memory. WHen talked about you and you and you, my heart still know how to compress and bump all the happiness and feelings like the arteries and veins to everywhere of my body, restore my energy, and stimulate enzyme to make me smile!

If without you all, it couldn't have this kind of YENLING in this world to help people in need, but I still can live well, stay strong, ha,, maybe I meet up someone better?!? to make me stronger?! I won't be so greedy okay, that's no perfect in human, if I gain achievement or honour but I lost the ego of myself, It's also considered a FAILED lifespan okay...

I have been stopped contributing ideas or benefits to this community? or my achievement board whatever...a long long time, I used a shit excuse to draw me out from helping me to build a good student image. hmmm, Say No Decadent to my life in 2016 pls. I don't want to be a coward anymore, dare to dream, dare to speak, dare to stand up for my thought! Why should I like a cow leading by people, instead of being a coward, I should be the one who hold microphone, and spreading my love and my voice to every pieces of people's ears. LEAD Lead LEAD, I can be a very good Leader in my college....but have to train well my English first!

Year 2016, I welcome for the age of 20 to put o myself, and I officially an adult, okay~
this year I got a big ambition to achieve. That is body build myself and start to find someone that will hold my hand and walk with me until the end of our life. ha, told myself find someone else I loved first then start body build myself, give a big and surprisingly gift for him, but this world is too realistic, moreover I stay in Singapore. hahaha

My comment about Love, Relationship, or good boyfriend, it just simple.
A man with passion and thought, can rely on, being responsibility, faithful, important is a good man, that's all I want. A day I just read an article mentioned that there was lot of man or woman who love their mate deeply but get hurted by them, and putting effort on finding someone who taking this relationship serious to become their soulmate, then I was just thinking, why don't these man and woman meet up and give their faith love to each other, protect and cherish each other??? hmm, you know what, I also the one who waiting my soulmate to complete our story. ha ^
I know I will have a good man to love, I trust on you my future man!

Let's putting  hopes and wishes to our new year 2016, and say hello to it, and stay strong and positively live well. Good fortune you stay beside you you and you! 


I Love You, 

No comments: