Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Monday 25 January 2016

LOVE

My hostel life, ohyeah, when the weather so good, then we have to move our stuff to have a sunlight jacuzzi, every time I back from Malaysia, I probably will bring along one new Pooh, there still got 1 in my house, I just think Pooh suitable for me as a friend!


My room number is 124 we are 124 A,B,C,D
Feeling great to have them as roommates, this world got so many types of people, but i met someone good and kind, can tolerance each others, Everyone of us from different state of Malaysia, sure we have different culture! ha, they sometimes make me feels like i lived with foreigner! haha


Lee Zhen Hui! Roommate C!
She was just so so so so like a human! ha, she is the one who treat friends good,got a bit of my shadow, ha, treat people who loved will give out every thing, and willing to do anything to make people happy.she likes to have girl talk with me, because we feel like same kind of people. she sometimes tried to make me feel being friends with others was a good try, dont scare to be get hurted. Anyway, your attitude touched me, that's why i trying to pay my heart to make good friend not a just friend. We love to sing, I hope we can upload our cover song eventually!


Hmmmm, should say my twins sister, omg, what a fate! we are same sponsored hospital thus my coming up semester are working with her same day same time same place same ward = 24 hours being with her! ha, hmm probably except bath time we are not together! She spent 3/4 of her time with me in Singapore, ha, she is the ones i always beside her =) Lee Yu Jing, Roommate B! We have 1 mouth fight before, but actually is twice, she didnt realise ha! she is a good girl and a good friend, ya, she cant bear every thing that i did, because she can not understand, why should i do like this, is abnormal! i like her, because she can not bear with my dirtiness, then she will help me to clean this and that, ha, sometimes we also hug together! cuteeee


Roommate D! Elaine Leong
i spent quite less time with her, base on we are not same class, thus every saturday and sunday she will not in hostel or hang out with us. that is why she is not so close as gooooodd friends with us. Zhen hui and her quite closer. ha, she is a kid actually, haha, our room she get sick so many times, nausea diarrhea eye pain and more. she really need to be take care. ha, actually she just need people treat her as a little princess then we will be happy.haha, but she got boyfriend to love and care.  


she said this drink belong to us! is payaya milk!!!!


Guess Who.



 my classmate, Chan Rou Xin.
with her quite alot of issues to discuss, but actually she just quite simple.ha, thank for your tear that dropped because of me, i appreciate so much. i will play hard to work with u and hope u and i become better and better, 


Roommates happy mooncake festival!


Three of us are going to work! with uniform!


Enjoy our time, that u will realize how much i love and appreciate!


thus, i am i. 
anytime i want to share pic then just upload,
bear with my poor english
i decided don't border first type first
anything i can correct myself!

No comments: