Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Saturday 8 July 2017

5th convo

hey yo,
knowing that i was sitting one of the boxes in national museum and doing my assignments plus texting you.

so bae, im wondering arent you just behind me, can sense the feeling from the fist day of our conversation, but after all, cant sense u anymore. but just wish that i will leave u a msg. i think of it, even i fine day i let u read all these msg, but u didnt even rmb that whr were you, what you did, and maybe u just normal like nobody business?
who knows.

just receive a text msg, and i read it with my imaginary happily smile.
one of my friend said:
yenling, we knew that if u meet ur mr.right, both of u must be so sweet and happiness.
thanks, i wish it too. that someone who filled mylife, and i enlighten him life too.

anw, recently was so busy, kind of like overwhelmed feelings.
final year project, assignments, group works, presentation, social, friendship, and my hobbies, all my time was so packed. can i breath a fresh O2 just so sweet and simple.
but i do enjoy. its just running out of time, i wish time could be slower down, and making it longer, eventhough it dragged the time that we can meet each other, but i rather to enjoy my study life first.


Do u know that, my video production was done, and it was done so beautifully tho it wasnt what i wanted at first, but it get good feedback! and people like it! through this group work cooperation, i learned so much, i know my personality quite hard to just follow people that weaker than me, but i learned how to put down my insistence and learn to listen and accept everyone hard work, and we shared, we amend it, the outcome is belong to us. not only me. thanks mush for ur video requiceit, for ur time for ur editing skills, thanks peiwen for ur script for ur ideas, thanks sumyat being a very good actor in this video without u without this video, and thnaks for my over acting and my drama brain juice, make a storyline, become a director. one of my milestone for this year achievement you know.

and bae, i got to pick up my work, talk u when i was free!

take good care'1


No comments: