Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Monday 14 March 2016

Think first

None of us hope bad things will happen on us, I swear none of us. So, people always live well, stay well, enjoy well, but I have always remind myself, good life will not be happen all day long til the day I sleep in the tomb. Rather than bad things happen unexpectedly, I would like to THINK FIRST, think twice, and it would not happen. At least, despair not the first come fist serve.

In my mind, the only touched feelings that I can't bear with is when I imagined the day when I die....or my loved one leave me. Wow, the feels like everything i that i thought gonna happen, I gonna cry till tearless, hopeless. There was thousand loads of things i can't do, even "I love you mum, dad, siss, bro, friends....." havent deliver to them....Holly shit, what if anyone of my loves died, what should i Do!!!!!!! 

This was one of the troublesome feelings that i cant overcome it. hu....

Other than tat, i always make u guys worried, because my action told u guys people dont have long life span friendship, its a lie, but truthfully. I trusted it do have this kind of relationship. know why, 2 sincere heart met, it will melted every troublesome, every betray, every difficulty. 

I have the only one faith heart, but it can load many loves, babe. you make my day.



Dear yenling, 
i know you know urself very clear, is u choose to hide yourself. I really have a very good and happiness luck, people no own me, but i owe people many things, because they give me their love and care to make the best of me. Should always remind myself, faces any problem or difficulties should be tough and release myself from struggling.



No comments: