Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Saturday 10 May 2014

.I Hope There Are a Lee Yen Ling Beside Me

Today I was suffering in a back pain… I couldn’t move freely and comfortably. The pain was getting worse, even I sit on chair or laid on a half-position chair, its still pain. The pain tear me out. I cried, not only for that pain only, it’s also like scolding me why I treated others people well when they in needs, but how about me? Why u r suffering at here, but no one came toward to concern me, even though helped me massage? If my friend’s condition just like me, sure I will always be thr for her, I will help her to massage, I will treat her well, I will consider about her, I will think she first. I always be good to everyone who need my helps, why I don’t have this kind of people treat back me like that way?
I really think those people who can be yenling’s best friends or partners are so happiness. At least any celebration activities I will sing for them or gave a gift that I borrow from my sister. How about me? I didn’t receive any present at all… it doesn’t matter, by the way they are someone can borrow me…


Finally made a call, found mum is the best way .

No comments: