Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Inconvenience Day of Today

      Don't u know that stucking in the lrt station and wasting my time for one minute and one minute again. It's so annoyed and also made me damn tired. They are a lot of homeworks and stresses on me.. it's kinda like suffocation.. my god. Damn it
Today I was backed home lately. Actually it’s already made me memorized the past…like I used to have best buddies study with me after school. I used to have friends accompanied me back home or took LRT, but now everything had changed. I studied alone at canteen and library. I walked to LRT alone… I’m not blaming I was alone, but it’s just made me so upset.

     All I hoped I could have the enough time to study or mean to prepare for my more 7days examinations. That is because I was not performing well in last time exam. Now I gotta to pay more efforts to do well in this exam.

    When I hoped I could rush back home early to bath and do more revisions, but the damn it public transportations brought a lot of inconvenience to me. It had been stucking at Bandaraya for almost 20minutes. And each station took around 5 minutes to arrive, The driver announced that the passengers who wanted get to Sri Petaling please to change platform, so I did stayed at LRT…Finally it dropped me to Cheras. Waiting again and again, it took around 2 hours then I just could get back home.

   That was my time. I was running out of time, but the world or maybe could say the government wasted people times.

   I was sorry about all my feelings. Because I also knew that today was having a heavy rain and continuously thunder sound… maybe the thunder made a lot of inconvenience to us.

It’s okay… Nevermind.

I hope I can not that easy to get mad anymore.

I do care for many things, so do I easy to get mad too.


No comments: