Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Sunday 11 May 2014

Every Girl Hope to be the Star





Every girl also wants to be a shiny star.

I like to dress up myself. Because girls deserve to beautify themselves. i still remember when I was young, we couldn’t to buy many shirts or dresses, coz it really cost a lot. We just wore the clothes from relatives otherwise the clothes we bought we wore together. My shirt = my sis shirt too. Haha, I was not ashamed on this, it’s kind of memories couldn’t make by now.

When any celebration days, we would have a new clothes, we all were exited for that. I remember I got a green princess dress, an Egypt’s style dress, a Cheongsam…. Wao wao wao, I think now those dresses weren’t suit to me at all.  

Now, we have grown up. We have the ability to buy shirts, dresses to ourselves. The most important thing is we can buy it to our parent too. I love to see my mum wear the clothing that she loves. It’s kind of happiness.

Today, is Mothers’ Day. 0511. We kissed mummy and fed her well. This year I was bought a yet blossom Lilies to mum, coz I wanted her to see the most beautiful scene of this year mothers’ day gift.

I hope I can wear a light yellow dress and a 1’inch mint colour high hell and tie a half head of fish tail hairs to have a dating with all my dears. 

No comments: