Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Sunday 4 May 2014

Its' alright




Yup, I am hurting,But I am recovering now too.
Hating and Blaming not only hurt urself,
It also hurt the people u care.

People do always say,
“don’t bother to others comments,
Just be urself, just done well ur part.”

But do people really don’t care at all?
Do people really can live well so on….
It is not that easy to do.
It’s a task for me.

I clearly know that,
My life shouldn’t stop at my guilty and escaping,
I should be made a big change on me.
 But its tiring, hurting, and heavy.

Everything is gonna be alright.
I should remind repeatedly to myself…
Keeping think negative,
It’s a kinda like I am killing myself
I hope I can live well, smile happily, enjoy immediately,
Instead of I can start to make a change.

Dear Yen Ling,
You’re alright,
Please get back to own way,
Do the right things and make a right decision.



No comments: