Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Hello, It's Nice To Meet You

Tuesday 2 March 2010

周会duty

today also is st.john activity day....
today we all are going to learn .... 步操...
hehe~!~~
dun know why...
today so tired...
erm...maybe today i'm not feel very well...
because today i got a duty of the meeting in big hall...
my partner is 烈辉...
then he was busy to arrange all the chair with other people...
then i go to the backside to take all the things,
while i need it....
but i couldn't bring anythings....
i just feel need to take the first aid box...
then i forgot to bring table...伤者记录表...and somethings!!!
omg.....why i so stupid????
why i cann't do my best at all times?
why? why? why?
i also dunno...
i already tell me need to do my best in my society....
but....why like that?
haiz....i think i will be pay more attention to my society...
how can i do it?
i can?
i think i can...
but 以我的能力 can?
haiz...i hate i can not do best in my all duty...
why i can not pay more cooperation to 烈辉?
why i cause so many problems to my society?
anyway....
yes, i'm small in the st.john family....
but i also will do all my best to my society...
because i want to "trust myself"!!!!

No comments: